|Message of the Day|
| We will be performing maintenance on: |
Saturday, March 7th beginning at 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM Hawaii Time.
Business online banking may be unavailable during this time. Please arrange to submit transactions before or after this scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your understanding.
Quickbook Downloads: Please login to Online Banking to perform your downloads. For security purposes, the Online Banking service does not support companies like Mint.com that logs in for the customer to retrieve balances and transaction history.
Important: Security Update
In October, Google identified a security vulnerability called Poodle (Padding Oracle on Downgraded Legacy Encryption). Poodle can be used to intercept traffic between a browser and a web site or between a userís email client and mail server. You are at highest risk when using public Wi-Fi at coffee shops and other locations.
You can avoid being attacked by:
- If you are currently using Microsoft XP, support and security updates are no longer provided by Microsoft. Update your operating system to protect your PC and information.
- Use the latest browser versions to ensure you have all the security enhancements.
- Donít login to your Online Banking and /or other secured sites at publicly shared Wi-Fi environments.
- Donít open email from unknown senders that may contain malicious web links.
- Donít click on links from websites that you do not trust.
For more information, please refer to the email sent to company administrators on November 25, 2014.
Online Banking Tips: The Online Banking screens have been updated to improve your user experience. Check out the demo and updated Guide to learn more! For optimal viewing, set your screen resolution to 1024X768.
Holiday Observance Schedule