|Message of the Day|
| We will be performing maintenance on: |
Saturday, April 27th beginning at 3:00 PM until 6:00 PM Hawaii Time.
Business online banking may be unavailable during this time. Please arrange to submit transactions before or after this scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your understanding.
Important: Security Update
In October, Google identified a security vulnerability called Poodle (Padding Oracle on Downgraded Legacy Encryption). Poodle can be used to intercept traffic between a browser and a web site or between a userís email client and mail server. You are at highest risk when using public Wi-Fi at coffee shops and other locations.
You can avoid being attacked by:
- If you are currently using Microsoft XP, support and security updates are no longer provided by Microsoft. Update your operating system to protect your PC and information.
- Use the latest browser versions to ensure you have all the security enhancements.
- Donít login to your Online Banking and /or other secured sites at publicly shared Wi-Fi environments.
- Donít open email from unknown senders that may contain malicious web links.
- Donít click on links from websites that you do not trust.
For more information, please refer to the email sent to company administrators on November 25, 2014.
Holiday Observance Schedule